Mortars hit Syrian Information Ministry, no casualties - TV
BEIRUT Nov 20 (Reuters) - Mortars hit Syria's Information Ministry building in the capital Damascus on Tuesday, Syrian state television said, causing some damage but no casualties.
Syria TV blamed "terrorists" for the attack, referring to rebels who have been fighting a 20-month-old revolt against President Bashar al-Assad's rule. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a pro-opposition group, said two mortars hit the building.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |