Infrastructure fund F2i denies interest in Italy's Telco
MILAN Nov 20 (Reuters) - Italian infrastructure fund F2i is not interested in taking a stake in Telco, the vehicle controlling Telecom Italia, an F2i spokesperson told Reuters on Tuesday in an email message.
"The news that was published is groundless," said the spokesperson denying a report published by Italy's daily la Repubblica on its website saying F2i was considering offering between 500 and 750 million euros for a stake in Telco.
(Reporting by Massimo Gaia, writing by Francesca Landini, editing by Antonella Ciancio)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |