Infrastructure fund F2i denies interest in Italy's Telco
MILAN Nov 20 (Reuters) - Italian infrastructure fund F2i is not interested in taking a stake in Telco, the vehicle controlling Telecom Italia, an F2i spokesperson told Reuters on Tuesday in an email message.
"The news that was published is groundless," said the spokesperson denying a report published by Italy's daily la Repubblica on its website saying F2i was considering offering between 500 and 750 million euros for a stake in Telco.
(Reporting by Massimo Gaia, writing by Francesca Landini, editing by Antonella Ciancio)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |