Telefonica opens books on 6-yr bonds in Swiss francs-IFR
MADRID Nov 20 (Reuters) - Spanish telecommunications operator Telefonica opened the books on a 6-year bond denominated in Swiss francs on Tuesday, Thomson Reuters' news and market analysis service IFR reported.
The issue of a minimum of 100 million Swiss francs (83 million euros) carried a price guidance of around mid-swaps plus 230 basis points and was led by UBS and BNP Paribas, IFR said.
(Reporting By Paul Day; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane