THQ says in talks with financial sponsor
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 20 (Reuters) - Video game publisher THQ Inc announced on Tuesday that it has entered into exclusive negotiations with a financial sponsor for potential financing alternatives.
The company, which has trimmed staff and shut non-core businesses in an effort to revive its business, did not provide further details while negotiations are underway.
The agreement "may result in, among other things, significant and material dilution to shareholders," it said.
Paul Pucino, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has resigned, the company said. ((Malathi.Nayak@thomsonreuters.com)(415-677-2538)(@MalathiNayak )
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |