THQ says in talks with financial sponsor
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 20 (Reuters) - Video game publisher THQ Inc announced on Tuesday that it has entered into exclusive negotiations with a financial sponsor for potential financing alternatives.
The company, which has trimmed staff and shut non-core businesses in an effort to revive its business, did not provide further details while negotiations are underway.
The agreement "may result in, among other things, significant and material dilution to shareholders," it said.
Paul Pucino, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has resigned, the company said. ((Malathi.Nayak@thomsonreuters.com)(415-677-2538)(@MalathiNayak )
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges