Trina Solar posts another loss on weak panel prices
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Chinese solar panel maker Trina Solar Ltd reported its fifth straight quarterly loss on weak panel prices.
The company's net loss widened to $57.5 million, or 81 cents per American depositary share (ADS), in the third quarter, from $31.5 million, or 45 cents per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 38 percent to $298 million.
Profits have disappeared at solar companies after prices crashed due to an oversupply of panels caused by a fall in demand in top market Europe and rapid capacity expansion.
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming