Turkey's Turkcell places preliminary bid for Bulgaria's Globul
ISTANBUL Nov 20 (Reuters) - Turkey's largest mobile phone operator Turkcell said on Tuesday it had placed a non-binding preliminary bid to buy Cosmote Bulgaria Mobile, Globul, Bulgaria's second-biggest mobile operator.
The Istanbul-based company, in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange, said it placed the bid as it explores investment opportunities in the region. (Reporting by Seda Sezer)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |