Turkey's Turkcell places preliminary bid for Bulgaria's Globul
ISTANBUL Nov 20 (Reuters) - Turkey's largest mobile phone operator Turkcell said on Tuesday it had placed a non-binding preliminary bid to buy Cosmote Bulgaria Mobile, Globul, Bulgaria's second-biggest mobile operator.
The Istanbul-based company, in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange, said it placed the bid as it explores investment opportunities in the region. (Reporting by Seda Sezer)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |