Ex-UBS trader convicted on second fraud charge
LONDON Nov 20 (Reuters) - Former UBS trader Kweku Adoboli was convicted by a majority verdict on Tuesday of the second of two charges of fraud he faced.
But the jury at London's Southwark Crown Court acquitted him of four charges of false accounting. Adoboli had denied all six charges.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats