Ex-UBS trader convicted on second fraud charge
LONDON Nov 20 (Reuters) - Former UBS trader Kweku Adoboli was convicted by a majority verdict on Tuesday of the second of two charges of fraud he faced.
But the jury at London's Southwark Crown Court acquitted him of four charges of false accounting. Adoboli had denied all six charges.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane