Hewlett-Packard shares drop after results
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N) dropped more than 8 percent in premarket trade after the company reported quarterly revenue that missed expectations.
(Reporting by Leah Schnurr; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |