- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Poland suspect "planned bomb attack on parliament"
WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man arrested on terrorism charges was planning a bomb attack on parliament and had assembled a small arsenal of explosive substances, detonators and guns, prosecutors said on Tuesday.
"He carried out reconnaissance in the neighborhood of the Sejm (parliament). This building was to be the target of the attack. He collected explosives and materials for detonation," prosecutor Piotr Krason told a news conference.
(Reporting by Dagmara Leszkowicz and Marcin Goettig; Writing by Christian Lowe)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this