Ex-UBS trader convicted on second fraud charge
LONDON (Reuters) - Former UBS trader Kweku Adoboli was convicted by a majority verdict on Tuesday of the second of two charges of fraud he faced.
But the jury at London's Southwark Crown Court acquitted him of four charges of false accounting. Adoboli had denied all six charges.
(Reporting by Estelle Shirbon)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted