- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Former hedge fund manager charged with $250 mln insider trades
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - U.S. prosecutors in New York announced insider trading charges on Tuesday against Mathew Martoma, a former hedge fund manager.
The prosecutors said the case is thought to be the most lucrative insider trading scheme ever found, with illicit gains from the trades totaling more than $250 million.
The insider tips focused on drug companies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this