Former hedge fund manager charged with $250 mln insider trades
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - U.S. prosecutors in New York announced insider trading charges on Tuesday against Mathew Martoma, a former hedge fund manager.
The prosecutors said the case is thought to be the most lucrative insider trading scheme ever found, with illicit gains from the trades totaling more than $250 million.
The insider tips focused on drug companies.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |