Accused insider trader Martoma worked at SAC Capital affiliate
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - The former hedge fund manager accused of a $250 million insider trading scheme worked for some time for SAC Capital, according to sources who confirmed his employment history with Reuters on Tuesday.
Mathew Martoma, who has been charged with trading on inside information on some drug companies, worked at CR Intrinsic Investors, a unit of SAC.
His lawyer was not immediately available for comment.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking