Accused insider trader Martoma worked at SAC Capital affiliate
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - The former hedge fund manager accused of a $250 million insider trading scheme worked for some time for SAC Capital, according to sources who confirmed his employment history with Reuters on Tuesday.
Mathew Martoma, who has been charged with trading on inside information on some drug companies, worked at CR Intrinsic Investors, a unit of SAC.
His lawyer was not immediately available for comment.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds