Accused insider trader Martoma worked at SAC Capital affiliate
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - The former hedge fund manager accused of a $250 million insider trading scheme worked for some time for SAC Capital, according to sources who confirmed his employment history with Reuters on Tuesday.
Mathew Martoma, who has been charged with trading on inside information on some drug companies, worked at CR Intrinsic Investors, a unit of SAC.
His lawyer was not immediately available for comment.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S