Accused insider trader Martoma worked at SAC Capital affiliate
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - The former hedge fund manager accused of a $250 million insider trading scheme worked for some time for SAC Capital, according to sources who confirmed his employment history with Reuters on Tuesday.
Mathew Martoma, who has been charged with trading on inside information on some drug companies, worked at CR Intrinsic Investors, a unit of SAC.
His lawyer was not immediately available for comment.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead