Accused insider trader Martoma worked at SAC Capital affiliate
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - The former hedge fund manager accused of a $250 million insider trading scheme worked for some time for SAC Capital, according to sources who confirmed his employment history with Reuters on Tuesday.
Mathew Martoma, who has been charged with trading on inside information on some drug companies, worked at CR Intrinsic Investors, a unit of SAC.
His lawyer was not immediately available for comment.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |