- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Brazil says intervening as little as possible on currency
SAO PAULO |
SAO PAULO Nov 21 (Reuters) - Brazil's currency is fluctuating normally, and the government is looking to intervene as little as possible in foreign exchange markets, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said on Wednesday.
Mantega made the comments to reporters as the real weakened to near the informal 2.10 per dollar threshold that the government has maintained for the currency in recent months.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this