Cetip says CEO Fleury to leave after contract expires -filing
SAO PAULO Nov 21 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados , Brazil's largest securities clearinghouse, said on Wednesday that Chief Executive Officer Luiz Fernando Vendramini Fleury will leave the company once his contract expires in July 2013.
According to a securities filing, Cetip's board and Fleury began an "orderly transition process" to identify a substitute. Fleury will remain at the helm of the company until the process has been concluded, the filing added.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans