Cetip says CEO Fleury to leave after contract expires -filing
SAO PAULO Nov 21 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados , Brazil's largest securities clearinghouse, said on Wednesday that Chief Executive Officer Luiz Fernando Vendramini Fleury will leave the company once his contract expires in July 2013.
According to a securities filing, Cetip's board and Fleury began an "orderly transition process" to identify a substitute. Fleury will remain at the helm of the company until the process has been concluded, the filing added.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown