Cetip says CEO Fleury to leave after contract expires -filing
SAO PAULO Nov 21 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados , Brazil's largest securities clearinghouse, said on Wednesday that Chief Executive Officer Luiz Fernando Vendramini Fleury will leave the company once his contract expires in July 2013.
According to a securities filing, Cetip's board and Fleury began an "orderly transition process" to identify a substitute. Fleury will remain at the helm of the company until the process has been concluded, the filing added.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea