Cetip says CEO Fleury to leave after contract expires -filing
SAO PAULO Nov 21 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados , Brazil's largest securities clearinghouse, said on Wednesday that Chief Executive Officer Luiz Fernando Vendramini Fleury will leave the company once his contract expires in July 2013.
According to a securities filing, Cetip's board and Fleury began an "orderly transition process" to identify a substitute. Fleury will remain at the helm of the company until the process has been concluded, the filing added.
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war