AIG added as cornerstone to PICC HK IPO with $500 mln pledge-sources
HONG KONG Nov 21 (Reuters) - American International Group Inc has pledged $500 million to Chinese state insurer PICC Group's up to $3.6 billion Hong Kong IPO, sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
AIG was added to a list of 16 investors that initially signed up, taking the total cornerstone commitments to $1.85 billion towards People's Insurance Company (Group) of China's Hong Kong offer, set to the biggest IPO in the city for two years.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats