AIG added as cornerstone to PICC HK IPO with $500 mln pledge-sources
HONG KONG Nov 21 (Reuters) - American International Group Inc has pledged $500 million to Chinese state insurer PICC Group's up to $3.6 billion Hong Kong IPO, sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
AIG was added to a list of 16 investors that initially signed up, taking the total cornerstone commitments to $1.85 billion towards People's Insurance Company (Group) of China's Hong Kong offer, set to the biggest IPO in the city for two years.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.