Cipla to buy control of S.Africa's Cipla Medpro
JOHANNESBURG Nov 21 (Reuters) - Indian drugs maker Cipla Limited has offered to buy a about a 51 percent stake in South African drug maker Cipla Medpro, Cipla Medpro said in a statement on Wednesday.
The Indian firm has offered 8.55 rand per share, Cipla Medpro said. Shares of Cipla Medpro surged on the news.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on