Cipla to buy control of S.Africa's Cipla Medpro
JOHANNESBURG Nov 21 (Reuters) - Indian drugs maker Cipla Limited has offered to buy a about a 51 percent stake in South African drug maker Cipla Medpro, Cipla Medpro said in a statement on Wednesday.
The Indian firm has offered 8.55 rand per share, Cipla Medpro said. Shares of Cipla Medpro surged on the news.
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |