CFTC approves CME's swap data repository application
WASHINGTON Nov 21 (Reuters) - The Commodity Futures Trading Commission on Wednesday approved the CME Group Inc's application to become a swap data repository, making it the third data warehouse allowed to collect swap trading data.
The U.S. exchange operator earlier this month sued the CFTC to avoid having to report non-public swap transaction data to a rival, frustrated that the regulator had not yet ruled on its application to register as an SDR.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |