CFTC approves CME's swap data repository application
WASHINGTON Nov 21 (Reuters) - The Commodity Futures Trading Commission on Wednesday approved the CME Group Inc's application to become a swap data repository, making it the third data warehouse allowed to collect swap trading data.
The U.S. exchange operator earlier this month sued the CFTC to avoid having to report non-public swap transaction data to a rival, frustrated that the regulator had not yet ruled on its application to register as an SDR.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |