CFTC approves CME's swap data repository application
WASHINGTON Nov 21 (Reuters) - The Commodity Futures Trading Commission on Wednesday approved the CME Group Inc's application to become a swap data repository, making it the third data warehouse allowed to collect swap trading data.
The U.S. exchange operator earlier this month sued the CFTC to avoid having to report non-public swap transaction data to a rival, frustrated that the regulator had not yet ruled on its application to register as an SDR.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |