Credit Suisse names Helman Sitohang head of Asia Pac investment bank
HONG KONG Nov 21 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse has appointed its Southeast Asia CEO Helman Sitohang as the head of investment banking for Asia Pacific, the Swiss bank said on Wednesday.
In the newly created role, Sitohang will be responsible for strengthening Credit Suisse's equities, fixed income and investment banking businesses in the region.
The appointment comes a day after news that the private banking arm will swallow its smaller asset management unit and absorb some investment bank activities, triggering a management shake-up of those jockeying to succeed its chief executive. (Reporting by Stephen Aldred;Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist