UAE's ADCB hires Standard Life chairman as adviser
ABU DHABI Nov 21 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank , the United Arab Emirates' third biggest bank by market value, has appointed Gerry Grimstone as adviser to the bank's board, the lender said on Wednesday.
Grimstone, a former investment banker at Schroders replaces Lord Mervyn Davies of Abersoch whose term expired recently, ADCB said in a statement.
Currently, Grimstone is chairman of Standard Life, one of Britain's largest savings and investments businesses.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port