UAE's ADCB hires Standard Life chairman as adviser
ABU DHABI Nov 21 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank , the United Arab Emirates' third biggest bank by market value, has appointed Gerry Grimstone as adviser to the bank's board, the lender said on Wednesday.
Grimstone, a former investment banker at Schroders replaces Lord Mervyn Davies of Abersoch whose term expired recently, ADCB said in a statement.
Currently, Grimstone is chairman of Standard Life, one of Britain's largest savings and investments businesses.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video