UAE's ADCB hires Standard Life chairman as adviser
ABU DHABI Nov 21 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank , the United Arab Emirates' third biggest bank by market value, has appointed Gerry Grimstone as adviser to the bank's board, the lender said on Wednesday.
Grimstone, a former investment banker at Schroders replaces Lord Mervyn Davies of Abersoch whose term expired recently, ADCB said in a statement.
Currently, Grimstone is chairman of Standard Life, one of Britain's largest savings and investments businesses.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief