- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
Exxon declares force majeure on Nigeria Qua Iboe oil exports
ABUJA Nov 21 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil's Nigerian unit declared force majeure on Qua Iboe crude oil exports on Wednesday due to outages caused by a pipeline oil spill on Nov. 9, the company said.
"Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) ... confirms it has declared a Force Majeure due to the difficulty in meeting projected liftings because of repair work on a section of pipeline affected," the company statement said.
Shell lifted a force majeure on its Nigerian Bonny Light crude oil loadings on Wednesday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this