Exxon declares force majeure on Nigeria Qua Iboe oil exports
ABUJA Nov 21 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil's Nigerian unit declared force majeure on Qua Iboe crude oil exports on Wednesday due to outages caused by a pipeline oil spill on Nov. 9, the company said.
"Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) ... confirms it has declared a Force Majeure due to the difficulty in meeting projected liftings because of repair work on a section of pipeline affected," the company statement said.
Shell lifted a force majeure on its Nigerian Bonny Light crude oil loadings on Wednesday.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand