US money market assets up in latest week-iMoneyNet
Nov 21 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets rose $30.71 billion to $2.585 trillion in the week ended Nov. 20, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets rose $27.03 billion to $2.313 trillion, while tax-free assets added $3.68 billion to $271.78 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
The yield on taxable money market funds was unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel