Greek PM says aid delay not justified
ATHENS Nov 21 (Reuters) - Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras on Wednesday said the lack of a debt deal between the country's lenders over technical reasons did not justify holding up aid to Athens.
"Greece did what it had committed it would do . Our partners, together with the IMF, also have to do what they have taken on to do," Samaras said in a statement.
" Any technical difficulties in finding a technical solution do not justify any negligence or delays. "
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |