Greek PM says aid delay not justified
ATHENS Nov 21 (Reuters) - Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras on Wednesday said the lack of a debt deal between the country's lenders over technical reasons did not justify holding up aid to Athens.
"Greece did what it had committed it would do . Our partners, together with the IMF, also have to do what they have taken on to do," Samaras said in a statement.
" Any technical difficulties in finding a technical solution do not justify any negligence or delays. "
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers