Greek PM to hold talks with Eurogroup chief Thursday
ATHENS Nov 21 (Reuters) - Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras will hold talks with Eurogroup chief Jean-Claude Juncker in Brussels on Thursday, the spokesman for the Greek government said on Wednesday.
Samaras is scheduled to attend a European Union summit in Brussels starting on Thursday.
Greece's lenders failed for the second week running to strike a deal to unlock aid for Athens to avoid bankruptcy and Samaras earlier appealed to them to avoid any further delays.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia