Greek PM to hold talks with Eurogroup chief Thursday
ATHENS Nov 21 (Reuters) - Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras will hold talks with Eurogroup chief Jean-Claude Juncker in Brussels on Thursday, the spokesman for the Greek government said on Wednesday.
Samaras is scheduled to attend a European Union summit in Brussels starting on Thursday.
Greece's lenders failed for the second week running to strike a deal to unlock aid for Athens to avoid bankruptcy and Samaras earlier appealed to them to avoid any further delays.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers