Greek PM to hold talks with Eurogroup chief Thursday
ATHENS Nov 21 (Reuters) - Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras will hold talks with Eurogroup chief Jean-Claude Juncker in Brussels on Thursday, the spokesman for the Greek government said on Wednesday.
Samaras is scheduled to attend a European Union summit in Brussels starting on Thursday.
Greece's lenders failed for the second week running to strike a deal to unlock aid for Athens to avoid bankruptcy and Samaras earlier appealed to them to avoid any further delays.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |