Greek PM to hold talks with Eurogroup chief Thursday
ATHENS Nov 21 (Reuters) - Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras will hold talks with Eurogroup chief Jean-Claude Juncker in Brussels on Thursday, the spokesman for the Greek government said on Wednesday.
Samaras is scheduled to attend a European Union summit in Brussels starting on Thursday.
Greece's lenders failed for the second week running to strike a deal to unlock aid for Athens to avoid bankruptcy and Samaras earlier appealed to them to avoid any further delays.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies