- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Hostess says fielding 'flood of inquiries' by interested parties
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - Hostess Brands Inc has received a "flood of inquiries" from a range of parties interested in buying several of its brands, the snack cake maker's lawyer said on Wednesday.
In a hearing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of New York, the lawyer, Heather Lennox of Jones Day, said Hostess expects to find "stalking horse" bidders for some brands within a few weeks, with court-supervised auctions to follow.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this