FBI probing allegations around HP and Autonomy -source
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Federal Bureau of Investigation's office in San Francisco is probing allegations of wrongdoing surrounding Hewlett-Packard Co and its purchase of Autonomy, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
The FBI is working jointly with regulators from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the source said, and the investigation is at an early stage.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters