FBI probing allegations around HP and Autonomy -source
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Federal Bureau of Investigation's office in San Francisco is probing allegations of wrongdoing surrounding Hewlett-Packard Co and its purchase of Autonomy, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
The FBI is working jointly with regulators from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the source said, and the investigation is at an early stage.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic