FBI probing allegations around HP and Autonomy -source
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Federal Bureau of Investigation's office in San Francisco is probing allegations of wrongdoing surrounding Hewlett-Packard Co and its purchase of Autonomy, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
The FBI is working jointly with regulators from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the source said, and the investigation is at an early stage.
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Chinese envoy says North Korea's Kim Jong Un may visit Beijing: Yonhap
- 'Forced labor' rife in Malaysian electronics factories: report