FBI probing allegations around HP and Autonomy -source
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Federal Bureau of Investigation's office in San Francisco is probing allegations of wrongdoing surrounding Hewlett-Packard Co and its purchase of Autonomy, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
The FBI is working jointly with regulators from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the source said, and the investigation is at an early stage.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |