FBI probing allegations around HP and Autonomy -source
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Federal Bureau of Investigation's office in San Francisco is probing allegations of wrongdoing surrounding Hewlett-Packard Co and its purchase of Autonomy, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
The FBI is working jointly with regulators from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the source said, and the investigation is at an early stage.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |