Hot Products and Promos at Best Buy Thanksgiving Weekend
Black Friday Doorbusters - Doors open at midnight on Friday, Nov. 23. These are just a few of the great deals customers will find in Best Buy stores and on BestBuy.com. To view the full Black Friday ad, visit BlackFriday.BestBuy.com.
- Samsung 55-inch (diagonal) class LED 1080p,120Hz HDTV for $799.99 - only at Best Buy (SKU 6846823)*
- Verizon DROID RAZR MAXX by Motorola - 4G LTE - free with 2-year activation (save $149.99) (SKU 4793672)*
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 white 7-inch tablet for $179.99 after $70 savings (SKU 6815824)*
- Asus Laptop with Intel® Pentium Processor with 14-inch screen size, 4GB DDR3 memory, 320GB hard drive with Windows 8 in pink (SKU 6780111), white square (SKU 6780157) or lime green (SKU 6780139) for $249.99*
- Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB bundle for $199.99. Original price $299.99 - save $100. Offer valid Nov. 22 to Nov. 24 on BestBuy.com. (SKU 6693058)*
- Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Bundle for $199.99. Original price $299.99 - save $100. Offer valid Nov. 22 to Nov. 24 in stores and on BestBuy.com. (SKU 6693058)*
*Offers valid while supplies last
· Double Coverage - What's better than Geek Squad Tech Support or Geek Squad Protection? Having both of them bundled together! For this holiday season only, customers can get complete protection and support for their PCs for only $99.99. The Geek Squad Double Coverage offer includes one year of Geek Squad Protection to safeguard and repair your hardware, and one year of Geek Squad Tech Support to give you 24/7 unlimited access to in-store, online and over-the-phone help with troubleshooting, virus removal and protection and more.
- Shop BestBuy.com Thanksgiving Day for great deals.
- Thanksgiving weekend Three-Day Sale Nov. 22 to 24.
- Visit BestBuy.com often throughout the weekend to find surprise deals.
- Tweet-To-Win Sweepstakes! Customers in line Nov. 22 from 8 p.m. EST to Nov. 23 at midnight tweet #InLineAtBestBuy for a chance to win over $175,000 in prizes including concert tickets, tickets to the Xfactor finale or one of 2,000 Best Buy gift cards. Review the full contest guidelines here - http://bit.ly/BFTTW.
Black Friday Shopping Tips and Trick for Customers
- Get a sneak peek at exclusive deals - Check out the Black Friday ad on www.BestBuy.com. for the inside scoop on the hottest deals and in-store specials.
- Bring a Buddy - The pure biology of lining up outside a store for hours or days requires a partner to allow for breaks. Wrangle a friend or make friends in line. Bring snacks to share and be neighborly, and hope friendly line-mates are willing to negotiate line-holding strategies in the event that nature calls.
· Prepare for the Elements - Being the first in line might mean 24 to 48 hours before the store opens, which means sleeping on the sidewalk. Be prepared and treat it like an urban camping trip. Bring a tent, chairs, sleeping bags, blankets, flashlights - literally anything needed for camping. If camping above the Mason Dixon line, think about bringing along hand warmers and foot warmers. Check the weather ahead of time.
· Etiquette - After hours or days in line with total strangers, you will discover that civility is extremely important. There is a certain etiquette you should follow to make it as pleasant as possible.
- If holding a place in line for someone else, let line-mates know ahead of time, so no one is surprised when the entire extended family shows up an hour before the store opens. Remember, people count heads before they decide to join the line.
- If needing to leave the line, make sure to tell line-mates when you are coming back.
- If making a coffee or food run, offer to pick something up for fellow best friends in line. It fosters good will, and more importantly, they'll most likely return the favor later.
- Most importantly, when the doors do finally open, stay calm. Try to be patient and understanding with fellow customers and the store employees. With so much anticipation for that moment, it's easy to throw all that goodwill out the window.
- Read the fine print - Big doorbuster items will have limited quantities, so get in line early. Black Friday ads should indicate the quantity guaranteed to be in stock. The best retailers to hit are the ones who pass out tickets (like Best Buy does), so consumers don't have to stress out once the doors open. Also, be sure to read those coupons carefully. Some of them are only valid for certain hours or for very specific items. Because some restrictions almost always apply.
- Get the app - With the Best Buy mobile app, create a holiday wish list from a smart phone to share with friends and family. For the iPhone and Android, this free app enhances the shopping experience and allows users to compare products and even scan in-store product QR barcodes to unlock special offers and tailored content
- Free online shipping - Bypass the lines and shop Best Buy from the comfort of home. With free online ground shipping through Dec. 27 on hundreds of thousands of items, including all Blu-Ray, DVD movies and gaming software. The last day to place an order on BestBuy.com for Christmas delivery is Dec. 19 at 1 p.m. (applies to standard shipping).
About Best Buy Co., Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) is the global leader in consumer electronics, with more than 1,400 large and small-format locations, more than 160,000 employees, $50B in annual revenue and the 11th largest retail website in the United States. Our "Blue Shirt" sales associates and Geek Squad agents are the authority on consumer electronics, delivering unbiased, knowledgeable advice hundreds of millions of times a year and offering unmatched support for the lifetime of the products we sell. Shop our competitively priced products and services at http://www.bestbuy.com/ or stop by one of our Best Buy or Best Buy Mobile stores to touch, test and try the latest technology. To learn more about Best Buy, visit us at http://www.investors.bestbuy.com/. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy and follow us on Twitter at @BestBuy.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Best Buy PR via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans