Explosion hits Tel Aviv bus, at least 10 casualties
TEL AVIV Nov 21 (Reuters) - An explosion hit a public bus in Tel Aviv on Wednesday, causing at least 10 casualties, Israel's ambulance service reported.
Police said it was a "terrorist attack".
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba expected to rise more than 30 percent in trading debut |