Europe stock index futures signal early dip
PARIS Nov 21 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a dip on Wednesday on fresh worries over Greece after international lenders failed to reach a deal for the payment of a new tranche of aid to the debt-stricken country.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.4-0.5 percent.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls