Europe stock index futures signal early dip
PARIS Nov 21 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a dip on Wednesday on fresh worries over Greece after international lenders failed to reach a deal for the payment of a new tranche of aid to the debt-stricken country.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.4-0.5 percent.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source