Euro falls on lack of Eurogroup agreement on Greece
SINGAPORE Nov 21 (Reuters) - The euro fell against the dollar after German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said euro zone finance ministers ended their discussions on the next tranche of loans to Greece without agreement on Wednesday, with plans to meet again next Monday.
The euro hit an intraday low after Schaeuble's comments and was last down 0.4 percent from late U.S. trade on Tuesday at $1.2773.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |