Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars to offset gaining sol
LIMA Nov 21 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday as the sol currency strengthened 0.15 percent to bid 2.595 per dollar.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source