Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends bidding stronger
LIMA Nov 21 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Wednesday but the sol currency finished bidding 0.23 percent stronger at 2.593 per dollar.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |