Pinecrest to buy Spartan for about C$427 mln
Nov 21 (Reuters) - Canada's Pinecrest Energy Inc said it will buy Spartan Oil Corp for about C$427 million.
Pinecrest will offer 2.738 shares for each Spartan share held, valuing Spartan's stock at C$5.12 each.
Spartan shareholders will own about 49 percent of the combined company.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets