Magnitude 5.9 quake shakes Chile capital Santiago
SANTIAGO Nov 21 (Reuters) - An earthquake struck the Chilean capital, Santiago on Wednesday, causing buildings to shake, a Reuters witness said.
The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake was a magnitude 5.9, which can cause considerable damage.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port