Magnitude 5.9 quake shakes Chile capital Santiago
SANTIAGO Nov 21 (Reuters) - An earthquake struck the Chilean capital, Santiago on Wednesday, causing buildings to shake, a Reuters witness said.
The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake was a magnitude 5.9, which can cause considerable damage.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source