Hess says Port Reading, NJ Refinery Operating at normal rates
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - Hess Corp on Wednesday said its 70,000 barrels-per-day refinery in Port Reading, New Jersey is operating at normal rates.
The refinery was shut down after Hurricane Sandy pummeled the East Coast three weeks ago and damaged a substation that powers the plant.
Hess began producing fuel at Port Reading last week.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command