Moody's cuts NY's Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr rating
Nov 21 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Wednesday said it cut New York's Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center's debt rating to Aa3 from Aa2, affecting about $1.9 billion of pro-forma rated debt.
The rating agency also assigned its Aa3 rating to up to $400 million of taxable fixed-rate revenue bonds that the center is expected to sell in late November.
The outlook remains stable, the rating agency said in a statement.
The rating downgrade reflects the center's capital construction plans over the next decade to build many new sites, which will result in an increase in debt.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media