Bank of Spain: Still no signs of economic recovery
MADRID Nov 21 (Reuters) - The Bank of Spain governor warned on Wednesday that the country's economic outlook for coming quarters was not favourable, putting at risk deficit reduction targets for this year and next.
In a speech to the Senate, Luis Maria Linde also said that European Central Bank monetary policy solutions would only buy time for the euro zone, which must also address underlying problems.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |