S.T. Dupont to make pens for Louis Vuitton-sources
PARIS Nov 21 (Reuters) - S.T. Dupont will supply pens to Louis Vuitton as part of the French luxury brand's fresh push into stationery to be unveiled in mid-December, sources close to the matter said.
The move will pit Louis Vuitton, owned by LVMH, the world's biggest luxury group, against one of the market's top luxury pen makers, Richemont's Montblanc.
The deal between the Paris-listed maker of luxury lighters and pens and Louis Vuitton " i s quite sizeable in terms of revenue", a source close to S.T. Dupont told Reuters, declining to be named or provide more detail.
Both companies declined to comment on Wednesday. (Editing by James Regan)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'