BRIEF-Tiger Brands says FY diluted headline EPS up 7 pct
JOHANNESBURG Nov 21 (Reuters) - Tiger Brands Ltd : * Says FY diluted headline earnings per share of 1,654.2 cents versus 1,545
cents last year * Says group turnover increased by 11% to R22,7 billion * Says final dividend 555,0 cps * Says it is expected that 2013 will be another challenging year * Says on the balance of the African continent, growth prospects look
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections