Turk Telekom places bid to buy two Bulgarian mobile companies
ISTANBUL Nov 21 (Reuters) - Turkey's telecoms company Turk Telekom said on Wednesday it had placed non-binding bids to buy Bulgaria's Cosmo Mobile (Globul) and Germanos Telecom Bulgaria.
Turk Telekom said in a statement to Istanbul Stock Exchange that the bids were placed as part of the company's plans for regional expansion.
(Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5