BRIEF-United not responsible for security lapses in Sept. 11 case -- judge
Nov 21 (Reuters) - * United airlines not responsible for security lapses at Maine
airport ahead of September 11 attacks -- court ruling * Judge grants united's motion for summary judgment in case brought by larry
silverstein, the leaseholder of world trade center property * Judge says united not responsibile for suspected security failures that led
to hijacking of American airlines flight 11, which crashed into world trade
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'