AIG added as cornerstone to PICC HK IPO with $500 million pledge: sources
HONG KONG (Reuters) - American International Group Inc (AIG.N) has pledged $500 million to Chinese state insurer PICC Group's up to $3.6 billion Hong Kong IPO, sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
AIG was added to a list of 16 investors that initially signed up, taking the total cornerstone commitments to $1.85 billion towards People's Insurance Company (Group) of China's Hong Kong offer, set to the biggest IPO in the city for two years.
(Reporting by Elzio Barreto and Jing Song of IFR; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |