Cipla to buy control of South Africa's Cipla Medpro
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - Indian drugs maker Cipla Limited (CIPL.NS) has offered to buy a about a 51 percent stake in South African drug maker Cipla Medpro CMPJ.J, Cipla Medpro said in a statement on Wednesday.
The Indian firm has offered 8.55 rand per share, Cipla Medpro said. Shares of Cipla Medpro surged on the news.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |