Cipla to buy control of South Africa's Cipla Medpro
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - Indian drugs maker Cipla Limited (CIPL.NS) has offered to buy a about a 51 percent stake in South African drug maker Cipla Medpro CMPJ.J, Cipla Medpro said in a statement on Wednesday.
The Indian firm has offered 8.55 rand per share, Cipla Medpro said. Shares of Cipla Medpro surged on the news.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |