Pakistan Taliban "shocked" over execution of Mumbai attacker
ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistan's Taliban movement expressed shock on Wednesday over India's execution of the lone survivor of a militant squad that killed 166 people in a rampage through the financial capital Mumbai in 2008.
"There is no doubt that it's very shocking news and a big loss that a Muslim has been hanged on Indian soil," Taliban spokesman Ihsanullah Ihsan told Reuters.
(Reporting by Jibran Ahmad; Writing by Michael Georgy; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |